Results as of Nov 5 12:40pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Amy Jude Schmotzer
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Registered Nurse - Program Mgr./Oncology for UPMC/PCI
- B.S. In Nursing - Carlow University - Attended Univ. Pittsburgh
- Member of St. Elizabeth Parish
- Active in Community, Charitable & Professional Groups
- Born & Raised in Pittsburgh - Resident of the 37th Senatorial District for 22 years
- Lifelong Democrat - Voted in every Primary & General Election since 1975
- Elected Member of the PA State Democratic Committe from 37th Senatorial District
- Affordable Health Care
- Quality Education
- Reduce the Size of the State Legislature
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:49 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.