(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Representative
- 1979 Grove City College BA, Business Adminstration
- 1975 Moon Area High School
- Moon Township Board of Supervisors 2000-2003
- Chairman Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamboer of Commerce
- Western Area YMCA Board of Directors
- Moon Area Excellence in Education Board Member
Ayanna M. Lee
- Economic Development/job creation
- Health Care
- Property Tax Elimination/cut the size of the Legislature
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Commercial Real Estate Attorney with Reed Smith
- Point Park University, BA, Legal Studies
- Duquesne University School of Law, JD
- Youth Mentor Duquesne University "CLAAY" Program
- Board Member of Moon Architectural Review Board
- Active Parent with Moon Crescent Athletic Association
- Expand Health Care Coverage
- Reduce Real Property Taxes
- Reform Pennsylvania Legislature
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.