(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Rollins College, BA, 1995
- Duquesne Univ. School of Law, 1999
- Bethel Park High School, 1991
- State House 2006 - present
- reform the manner in which Harrisburg does business
- lower property taxes
- reform business tax structure in Pennsylvania and make Pennsylvania more competitive
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Engineer
- School Director, Mt. Lebanon School District from 2001 hrough 2005
- M.S. Computer & Systems Engineering -- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- B.S. Electrical Engineering -- University of Pittsburgh
- Indian Guides / Indian Princess Tribal Chief
- Soccer and Baseball Volunteer Head Coach
- Married to Alice -- 32 years, 3 children
- Reduce Taxes -- both corporate and individual
- Reduce Spending -- to align with reduced taxes
- Increase Transparency -- to eliminate BonusGate type scandals
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.