Results as of Nov 5 12:40pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Constitution
- Occupation: Direct Care Provider
- Co-owner and operator of Barr Day Care in West View for 17 years
- Member and former Council President of St. Luke Evangelical Lutheran Church
- National Center for Constitutional Studies Student of Constitutional Law
- Associate Degree Community College Allegheny County
- Reduce state legislature to part-time status
- Eliminate property tax
- Support Second Amendment
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:49 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.