(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Matthew L. "Matt" Friedman
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Center Unified School District
- BA Macalester College (Biology, Environmental Studies, Anthropology)
- Master's Regional Planning, University of North Carolina
- MA Hebrew Letters, Hebrew Union College
- Rabbinical Ordination, Hebrew Union College
- Certified Executive Coach, Professional School of Psychology
Nancy S. Anderson
- Focusing on the needs of our children
- Implementing a vision of future achievement
- Ongoing financial stability
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Board Member for 13 years
- Elected Board President three times
- Resident for 21 years, lifetime in the area
- McClellan Little League Board of Directors 10 + years
- Completed the Masters of Governance Curriculum
- Medical Assistant / Hospice volunteer
- Continue to advocate for Parents, Students and the Community
- Keep budget cuts away from the classroom
- Continue to support our back to basics Curriculum
- Occupation: Electronic Technician
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Center Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.