(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Vincent F. Sarmiento
- Occupation: Appointed Santa Ana City Councilmember
- BA in Economics from University of California, Berkeley
- Law degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- Orange County League of Cities, Division Member
- Orange County Transit Authority, Central Corridor Committee Member
- YMCA, Santa Ana Branch Division, Member
- Public safety
- Improved infrastructure
- Economic development
- Occupation: Executive Director/Educator
- Graduate, Calfornia State Unversity at Long Beach
- Executive Director of Stop Tobacco Abuse of Minors Pronto (STAMP)
- Past Gang/Drug Program Coordinator, City of Anaheim
- Past Chairman, Santa Ana Human Relations Commission
- Past Chairman, Santa Ana "Com-Link"
- Past Chairman, Sandpointe Neighborhood Association
- "Community Oriented Government" needs to be implimented immediately
- Facilitate active and effective Neighborhood Associations
- Dramatically change Santa Ana's image and reality for the better
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.