(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember/Educator
- Mayor 2008
- 20 years as an Educator, Fullerton Elementary District
- 40 years as a Fullerton Resident
- Former Parks and Recreation Commissioner
- BA, UCLA
- Married - 4 Children
- Fiscal Management - Balanced Budget, Adequate Reserves, Maintain/Invest in our infrastructure
- Balancing Growth and Development
- Civic Engagement to encourage public participation, open process & foster greater communication between Fullerton citizens and City Council
- Occupation: Fullerton City Councilman/Attorney
- Mayor, Twice -2004, 2006
- Married; Three kids
- Long-time Fullerton Resident
- Small Business Owner/Law Firm
F. Richard "Dick" Jones
- Continuing to Protect Fullerton's Tax Dollars
- Continuing to Protect Fullerton Citizens' Quality of Life
- Continuing to Provide Excellent Public Safety
- Occupation: Mayor ProTem/Colonel/Doctor
- Graduated University of Texas Medical Branch - Doctor of Medicine
- U.S. Air Force Colonel, Retired
- Member, Fullerton Rotary Club
- Member, Fullerton Chamber of Commerce - President 1995-1996
- Fullerton "Man of the Year"
- Fullerton City Council, 1996-present; (twice elected Mayor)
- Public Safety
- Business Development and Balanced Budget
- Infrastructure and Community Facilities
- Occupation: City Planner
- 18 year Fullerton resident
- 20 years of experience as a city planner and policy analyst
- Masters Degree in Public Administration from Cal State University Fullerton
- Dedicated volunteer and community leader
- Protecting Neighborhoods
- Restoring The Public's Trust in City Hall
- Building A Common Vision For Fullerton
- Occupation: Realtor for 20 years
- 25 Year Fullerton Resident
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion
- Served on park & rec. commission
- Past Director of Disability Ministry
- Past Director of Prison Ministry
- Korean Community Leader of the Year Award
- Encourage Community Participation
- Balance Growth and Development with Fiscal Responsibility
- Public Safety
- Occupation: Engineer
- Placentia Traffic & Safety Commission
- Fullerton Technology Working Group
Richard "Dick" Little
- Preserving the entire 510-acre West Coyote Hills as a City, Regional or State open space public park.
- The designation of Fullerton as a Preserve America Community.
- The concert venue that is being proposed by Vince Gill and many others.
- Occupation: Audio Engineer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.