(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(61.04%) in Alameda_County
(63.62%) in Contra_Costa_County
- Occupation: Transit Safety Specialist
- Fire Chief Officer, Retired
- Masters Degree, Public Administration
- Federal Disaster Team, Deputy Logistics Chief
- Alameda County Emergency Managers Association
- Former Chairperson, Alameda County Emergency Medical Care Committee
- Former Member, FEMA Urban Search and Rescue Task Force
Linda Jeffery Sailors
- BART Extension to Livermore
- Significantly Improve Public Safety within BART
- Keep pace with needs of public as population/ridership expands
(38.58%) in Alameda_County
(36.08%) in Contra_Costa_County
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- BA in Business Management
- Former ,Boardmember, Murray School Board
- Former,Mayor and Councilmember, Dublin
- Founding President, LAVTA. Wheels Bus
- Former Manager, Rides For Bay Area Commuters
- Former Vice Chair., Measure B 1/2 cent sales tax
- BART extension to Livermore and Warm springs
- Clean secure trains and parking lots
- Enough parking for all BART patrons
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- The Independent
- Two Candidates in running for District 5 BART seat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.