(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Engineering Director/Parent
- Appointed Fremont School Board Member (2006)
- BS, UC Berkeley
- Enable all students to reach their full potential
- Utilize funds wisely
- Ensure safe schools
- Occupation: Incumbent
- BA from UC Berkeley
- JD (Law Degree) from University of San Francisco
- Executive Director of Friends of Children with Special Needs
- Licensed California Attorney-At-Law
- Woman of the Year 2008 - CA State Assembly
- 22-Year Resident of Fremont and Parent of Two Great Children
- INNOVATION - Creative and Innovative Education
- INFORMATION - Effective Dissemination of Pertinent Information
- INCLUSION - Involve and Include all Stakeholders
- Occupation: Parent, Small Businesswoman
- Fremont Council PTA School Board Liaison
- Member of Ad Hoc Budget Task Force Committee
- School Site Council member
- PTA Unit President for two years
- FAME (Fine Arts Mini Experience) Volunteer
- Executive Director, Trade Association
- Fair Funding for Fremont - Influencing state legislators and partnering with community stakeholders on fair budget for Fremont schools
- Voice for Community - Enhancing visibility of school issues at city level
- Voice of Parent - Safety in Schools, Overcrowding, Quality Education for All
- Occupation: Parent, Community Volunteer
- UCSD Graduate
- 13 School and District Committees
- 7 Schools in FUSD attended by 4 daughters
- Elementary, Jr and Sr High School Experience
- Overloading/Home Schooling Experience
- Past Fremont Education Foundation board member
- Mitigating Budget Woes
- Superintendent Selection
- Improving/Standardizing District Communication
- Occupation: Financial Advisor
- Parent of four FUSD Alumni
- Board Member, Fremont Eduction Foundation
- Member, Fremont Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Fremont Community Engagement & Advisory Board
- Business Management Degree
- Fiscal Responsibility- Support community involvement in the budget process
- Continuing Education--Increase parent participation in their children's education
- Student Acheivement--Ensure that every student's learning needs are identified, and addressed
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Rebroadcast of televised Candidate Forum
- Every Monday at 10:30pm, Tuesdays at 8am and Fridays at 3:30pm on Channel 29 Fremont and Channel 27 Newark.
- The League of Women Voters will sponsor a candidate forum for the candidates for the Fremont Unified School District Board at 7:00 pm on Monday, Sept. 15 in the Fremont City Council Chambers.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.