(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Susan M. Haverkos
Thomas W. Gunlock
- Occupation: Accountant at family business
- Colerain High School 1979
- attended University of Cincinnati night school
- PTA president 2 years
- PTA chairman 6 years
- Girl Scout leader 9 years
- Regional service unit leader Girl Scouts 2 years
James K. Uphoff
- Occupation: Director of Marketing-RG Properties, Inc.
- B.S. Education, Miami University
- M.A. Education, Ball State University
- Member of the State Board of Education's School Readiness Solutions Group
- Board of Directors of the Richard Allen Academy
- Advisory Council for Governor's office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- Occupation: WSU Professor Emeritus: Education
- BA 1959
- Ed.D. 1967
- Teacher/Professor 1959-
- Oakwood Board of Education member 1989-
- President WOEA 1974-1975
- President Ohio School Boards Association 2001
- Occupation: Sales representative for a statewide wholesale distributor
- Attended Hamilton public schools, Hamilton High School, 1982
- University of Cincinnati, English Literature and History, 1982-86
- Management classes at Xavier University in Cincinnati, 1993
- Self-employed business owner of Thornapple Books & Wine shop 1996-2004
- Attending Union Institute and University in Cincinnati Winter 2007 studying Public Administration
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Identification Requirements to Vote in Ohio
- Absentee Voting. Any qualified Ohio voter may request an absentee ballot without stating a reason.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.