(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Howard W. Kerr
- Occupation: Director Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Graduate of U.C. Davis and UCLA
- Past Councilman & Vice Mayor, San Leandro
- Past President, Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Past President, Washington Homeowners Assn.
- Member of Ashland Community Associaton
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist
Herbert G. Crowle
- Maintain top quality services at lowest possible customer rates.
- Upgrade and renew systems without creating bonded indebtedness.
- Exceed increasingly stringent federal, state, and regional regulations.
Frank V. Sidari
- Occupation: Director, Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Occupation: Director of Oro Loma Sanitary District
- Vice President Oro Loma Board of Directors
- Member, City of San Leandro Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Member, Eden Area League of Women Voters
- Member, Ashland Community Association
- Former member/chairperson San Lorenzo School District Personnel Commission
- Past President of the Washington Manor Home Owners Association and former member of the San Lorenzo Youth Resources Group
John E. Faria
- To maintain the lowest possible rates for Sewer, Garbage, Recycling, and Greenwaste Services
- To assure that the customers receive the best service possible.
- To continue the sponsorship of the Recycling Poster Contest for our area School Children and their Schools
- Occupation: Retired Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.