League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Alameda, Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Director; Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District; Ward 5 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 4 5:41pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (180/180)
(280 Total Write-In Votes 0.6%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Transportation Administrator
- Administrator, Measure B Transportation Improvement Program (1999-2006)
- Administrative and Fiscal Officer, Contra Costa Tranportation Authority (1990-1999)
- Masters Degree in Public Policy (UC Berkeley)
- Bachelors Degree in Economics and Political Science (Yale Univesity)
- Conversion of Bus fleet in clean air buses
- Expansion of express buses to San Jose Airport and Santa Clara County destinations
- Consideration of flexible-demand bus service to encourage bus ridership
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Resident of Fremont for 30 years
- Retired from management of transportation companies
- Chairman of the Tri-Cities Paratransit Board
- Chairman of Alameda County Paratransit Advisory
- Attended University of Colorado
- Re-Elected to A.C. Transit Board in 2002
- Express Bus Service to San Jose
- Reduce Headways
- Free Fares for disabled individuals; reduced fares for seniors during non-peak hours
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:29 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.