(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Senior Services Director
- Executive Director, Spectrum Community Services, 2004-present
- Consultant, TRI-CED Community Recycling, 2004
- Undersecretary, California State Resources Agency, 1999-2003
- Assemblyman, California State Legislature, 18th District, 1994-1998
- Mayor, City of Hayward, 1990-1994; City Councilmember, City of Hayward, 1982-1990
- M.A., B.A., California State University, Hayward
Brian M. Schott
- Improving Hayward schools.
- Increasing public safety service levels to keep up with population growth.
- Developing more park and recreation opportunities for kids and families.
- Occupation: Hayward Business Owner
- City of Hayward Business Volunteer of the Year 2004
- Leadership Hayward Graduate 2005
- Vice President, Hayward Rotary (Present)
- St. Rose Hospital Foundation Board Member (Present)
- Chairman of the Board, Golden Gate Better Business Bureau (2003-05)
- All Saints Church Master Plan Cabinet (present)
- Restore the respect and trust that our citizens and businesses deserve to have when dealing with the people elected and hired to serve them.
- Fully fund our Police and Fire Departments to continue to provide vital services to Hayward.
- Work with local and regional businesses to show them that Hayward is a great place to do business in.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.