Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure A.
Parcel Tax Measure
-- Albany Unified School District
(Parcel Tax - 2/3 Approval Required)
68.5% Yes votes ......
31.5% No votes
- Shall the Albany Unified School District be authorized to levy a special tax for seven years at the annual rate of $250.00 per residential unit and $.05 per square foot for non-residential parcels, exempting low income homeowners and renters and homeowners 65 and over, the proceeds of which shall be used to retain qualified staff with competitive compensation, add librarian and counselor positions, maintain small class sizes and safety supervision, and enhance extracurricular activities?
- Measure B.
School Bond Measure
-- Castro Valley Unified School District
(Bond Measure - 55% Approval Required)
63.6% Yes votes ......
36.4% No votes
- To improve school libraries, build new science labs and classrooms, update campus security
systems, and continue the renovation, construction and modernization of classrooms, schools and other facilities described on the District's Project List, shall the Castro Valley Unified School District be authorized to issue $44,000,000 in bonds at interest rates within the legal limit with no funds for administrator salaries and an appointed Independent Citizens Oversight Committee to monitor all bond expenditures?
- Measure C.
Annual Permitting Requirements For Large Hotels
-- City of Emeryville
(Ordinance - Majority Approval Required)
54.2% Yes votes ......
45.8% No votes
- Shall an ordinance establishing annual permitting requirements for large hotels within the City of
Emeryville conditioned upon compliance with special employment regulations regarding payment of specified wages and health benefits to employees, worker retention and reinstatement rights, overtime rules, and employer paid leave for jury duty be adopted?
- Measure D.
North Livermore Urban Growth Boundary
-- City of Livermore
(Initiative - Majority Approval Required)
28.0% Yes votes ......
72.0% No votes
- Shall the people of Livermore amend the Livermore General Plan concerning the North Livermore Urban Growth Boundary and other provisions to permit 2,450 units of residential development and related public facilities in North Livermore?
- Measure E.
LAVWMA Export Pipeline Facilities
-- City of Livermore
(Majority Approval Required)
73.4% Yes votes ......
26.6% No votes
- Shall the City of Livermore participate in the LAVWMA Export Pipeline Facilities Project to increase the City's wastewater disposal capacity to meet the current General Plan with the conditions that voters must approve future proposals that: (1) connect to the City sewer system any land brought inside the City's Urban Growth Boundary after November 1, 2005, that will have new urban uses after that date, or (2) change influent limits in the LAVWMA Agreement?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.