(Vote for 1)
Absentee Ballots require 83 cents postage.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Received Most Votes In March Primary - Only Criminal Prosecutor Running For Judge. Bonini has prosecuted thousands of criminal cases.
- Only Candidate with BOTH extensive criminal and civil law experience.
- Endorsed by Thirty (30) Current and Retired Judges.
- Endorsed by Police, Firefighters, and Community Leaders Countywide. Believes in Drug Offender Treatment and works with Crime Victims.
- Endorsed by Santa Clara County Bar Assoc. & over 300 Local Attorneys.
- Dean's List Student and Moot Court Award Winner at Santa Clara University Law School.
- Public Safety: A critical role of our judges is to help protect our community through knowledgeable and proper criminal sentencing.
- Integrity & Respect: Our Judges must have the highest ethical standards and must treat every person in court with dignity and respect.
- Justice: Every person in court deserves a knowledgeable, fair, and impartial judge.
- Occupation: Government Attorney
- Extensive criminal and juvenile law experience
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Santa Clara University Law School Graduate
- Santa Clara County Bar Association Member
- Juvenile Mental Health Court Committee (former member)
- Past President, Santa Clara County La Raza Lawyers Association
- Ensuring fair hearings for all parties.
- Ensuring equal access to the court.
- Improving the juvenile justice system.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the League of Women Voters of Los Altos-Mtn. View Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Sentencing, Juvenile Probation Department, and Juvenile Crime Act.
- State Bar Association
News and Analysis
- Sept. 30 - Candidate Forum, Baltic Room at West Valley College, sponsored by LWV, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- West Valley-Mission College Dist. candidates at 6:00 pm, Superior Court Judge runoff candidates at 7:15 pm, U.S.House of Rep. Dist 14 at 8 pm.
- Oct. 21 - Candidate Forum at 7 pm, Mtn. View Council Chambers, sponsored by LWV, AAUW, PTA.
- U.S. House of Rep Dist 14 candidates, State Senate Districts 11 & 13 candidates, State Assembly Districts 21, & 22 candidates, Superior Court Judge run-off candidates.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.