League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Council Member; City of Santa Ana; Ward 5 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember/Deputy D.A.
- Spurgeon Jr. High School and Santiago High School
- B.A. from CSUF
- Doctorate from Layola Law School
- Harvard University JFK School Of Government program for Senior Executives
Roman Anthony Reyna
- Education is one of Claudia's top priorities. She is committed to making sure every one of our children have the same opportunities Claudia had.
- As a Deputy District Attorney Claudia fights crime everyday to keep our families safe
- Claudia is a strong advocate for our neighborhoods
- Occupation: YMCA Program Director
- Over 20 Years of Working & Volunteering in Santa Ana
- Federal Empowerment Zone - Past Chair (2 Terms)
- ComLink - Past Vice Chair
- Recipient of City of Santa Ana "Neighborhood Hero Award" in 2002
- American G.I. (Veterans) Forum - Member
- Santa Ana College "Kinder Caminata Grand Marshall" in 2002
Lynnette M. Verino
- Oppose Location of One Broadway Plaza (37 Story Building)
- Develop an Incentive Program to Keep Resident Dollars in the City of Santa Ana
- Create a Neighborhood Advisory Committee
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Associate Degree
- Former Planning Commissioner
- Vice President Washington Square Neighborhood Association
- Repairing potholes, curbs and gutters on neighborhood streets
- Oppose the location of 37 story building
- Tighten the loophole ridden campaign contribution ordinance
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City Council and Mayor Candidate's Forum
Thursday, October 21, 7-9 p.m.
City Council Chambers, #22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:32 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.