- Occupation: Manufacturing Manager
- Long-term school volunteer: current PTA president of Kennedy Middle School, past Site Council Chair for two schools.
- Active at the District Level, as member of Bond Oversight Committee and Budget Advisory Committee (3 years).
- Received Cupertino's CREST Award (2003) for Community Service, for work with Scouting, Soccer, and Rotary.
- Married 24 years. Wife, Stephanie, teaches 3rd grade in a neighboring district. Three children (ages 20, 16, and 13) have all attended our schools.
- BS and MS in Chemical Engineering from UC Berkeley, plus an MBA (Finance) from San Jose State.
- In my 24-year career in industry, I've created and led teams, managed budgets and capital projects, and helped bring new pharmaceuticals to market.