(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney
- Attorney: Experience in employment, family, contracts, and privacy law.
- Teacher: Purdue University, Krannert School of Management, Business Law Faculty for five years.
- Education Leader: Awarded the Palo Alto Council of PTA's 2003 Leadership in Legislative Advocacy Award for successfully spearheading the district
- letter-writing campaign to fight a state funding take-away of $23 million.
- J.D. - Loyola University of Chicago, M.S. - American University, B.A. - University of Wisconsin Madison
Williams Keen "Keen" Butcher
- Maintain and improve academic excellence, taught by quality teachers.
- Defend our local education dollars and work cooperatively with ASF, PAFE, and community resources to support our schools.
- Maintain open government, teamwork, and address concerns about stress in the upper grades.
- Occupation: Banker/Entrepreneur/Father
- Princeton University, BA
- Wharton School, MBA
- JMP Securities, Banking
- Bank of America, Banking
- Fairmeadow PTA, School Board Liaison
- United Way, Golden Gateway
James Dal Bon
- Improve relations between City Council and the School Board
- Complete the construction projects
- Keep negative budget changes away from the classroom
- Occupation: Attorney/Father
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- League of Women Voters of Palo Alto Voters Guide
League of Women Voters Candidate Forum
News and Analysis
- Wednesday, Oct. 15, 7-9 p.m., Palo Altos Schools District Office Board Room, Churchill Ave., Palo Alto
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Palo Alto Online news articles