League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Governing Board Member; Placerville Union School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 6 1:01pm|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Karen H. Parker
- Occupation: Educator/Counselor
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Vice President Placerville Union School District Board of Trustees
- General Contractor
- My commitment to you is that the children's needs will always be first and foremost in any decision I make as a Board Trustee.
- I will strive to make our district and our schools a safe and caring place to afford the children the optimum learning envirornment.
- Please help me to support the community and schools in our efforts towards educating our children.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.