League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Board member; El Dorado Irrigation District; Division 1 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 6 1:01pm|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
George W. Osborne
- Occupation: incumbent
- EID Board President (last two years)
- Fire Chief ( 41 year career firefighter) CDF
- Budget- accounting-personnel Chief for CDF
- President elect Placerville Rotary Club
- Married to Carol 40years-two daughters
- More on http://www.reelectgeorgeosborne.com/org
- Maintain fiscal integrity of the distict
- Meet enviromental , health and safety standards
- Continue to aquire more water for drought protection for EID
- Occupation: Dentist/Farmer
- B.S. Bio-Chemistry
- DDS Loma Linda University
- Ex EID director 96-99
- Past Apple Hill President
- Cost control ot keep rates reasonable
- Insure adaquate water supplys before committing water for growth
- Insure that new deveopment pays its own way
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.