League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Board Member; El Dorado Irrigation District; Division 3 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 6 1:01pm|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Systems Engineer
- Chairman, El Dorado County Airport Commission
- Chairman, Placerville Airport Advisory Committee
- Check Pilot, El Dorado Sheriff's Aero Sqdn.
- Past President, EAA "Hangtown" Chapter 512
- Vice President, Taxpayer's Association of El Dorado County
- Get Project 184 up and producing power
- Work with SMUD on the UARP re-licensing to obtain additional water rights for drought protection
- Work with employees to insure customer (Rate Payer) satisfaction
- Occupation: Retired educator
- El Dorado County since 1969
- Supt.HS and Elem Sch.Districts
- BA San Jose State
- MA Stanford University
- Put Ratepayers and District interests first
- Possess or acquire knowledge of District's physical systems
- Ensure adoption of appropriate district policies and regulations
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:05 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.