League of Women Voters of California
Alameda County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
Mayor; City of Livermore Voter Information
Results as of Dec 19 3:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (42/42)
(20 Writein Votes 0.1%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman, Councilmember
- Local Businessman
- BA San Jose State University
- ValleyCare Hospital Director
- Boardmember, Wheels bus system
- Boardmember, Livermore-Granada Boosters
- Solve Traffic Problems to get commuter traffic out of Livermore
- Improve our schools
- Plan a vibrant downtown that reflects the history and character and values of Livermore
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Livermore-Amador Valley League of Women Voters Candidates' forum, 9/26/03 from 8:15 - 9:15 pm
3575 Pacific Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550
- Shown on Channel 26 at 9 p.m. on 10/4 - 10/8/03.
- Valley Times, Bonita Brewer, 10/26/03
Mayor Hopefuls Raise Near-Equal Amounts
- Livermore Election Has High Stakes For Growth
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Livermore website
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:04 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.