- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Representative, Partner, Taft, Stettinius & Hollister
- Residence: Green Township
- Education: Western Hills High School (1972), BA University of Cincinnati (1975) JD University of Cincinnati (1978)
- 2 years' legislative experience, 2 terms Green Township Trustee; 1 term Cincinnati and St. Antoninus School boards.
- Sponsored 5 bills passed through House, second highest of any freshman House member.
- 24 year practicing attorney. Lifelong westsider. Pro-life, pro-family, pro-taxpayer.
- Only House Member from Hamilton County whose bills passed House this session.