- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative / Director, Community Building Institut
- Community: Price Hill
- Education: Elder H.S. 1984; Miami University, B.A. 1988; Indiana University, M.P.A. 1995
- In my first term, I have stood for fiscal restraint and government accountability in Columbus.
- I voted against massive tax increases and led the fight against "double-dipping" by elected officials.
- I have fought for neighborhoods # assisting homeownership initiatives in Price Hill and fighting an unwanted cement facility in Sayler Park.