(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tyrone K. Yates
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Trial Counsel, Juvenile Division
- Office of Hamilton County Public Defender
- BA, History, UC 1978
- JD University of Toledo College of Law, 1981
- I believe my long term commitment and interest in public service qualifies me for the Ohio House.
- After 4 terms on Cincinnati City Council and 2 terms as Vice Mayor, that experience is solid training for the legislature
- I believe that a long record of public service still counts.
Sandra Faith Hall
- Lift public education support from 38th to 10th.
- Implement new ideas for work and employment in the urban frontier.
- Conduct legislative hearings on health care issues like prescription drug benefits.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Financial Planner & Employee Benefit Broker
- Residence: Deer Park
- Education: University of Cincinnati BA 1986, communication arts
- I am a homeowner, small business owner, single mom and a prayerful woman who is not afraid to ask questions or work hard for what is right.
- I've served my community on City Council, the Fire District Board, a charter school board, Cubscout leader, church treasurer, nursing home volunteer..
- To be an effective voice for all of HD33
- Support crime fighting laws to protect our children and neighborhoods
- School choice
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Ohio Campaign Finance Data Base
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Ohio House