(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Congressman
- Neighborhood: Westwood
- As a husband, parent and former teacher, I understand the challenges facing families in our community.
- I've worked to reduce taxes, make healthcare affordable, and protect retirement savings.
- In the House, I am chairman of the Constitution Subcommittee and was appointed the congressional representative to the U.N. by the President.
- Education: College of William and Mary, BA; Chase College of Law, JD
Greg P. Harris
- Improve the Economy - support policies that spur economic growth and protect jobs.
- Strengthen national security and homeland defense to ensure a safe future.
- Protect Social Security and create a voluntary Medicare prescription drug benefit
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: : Executive Director, Citizens for Civic Renewal (on leave)
- Community/neighborhood of residence: Clifton
- Education: Ph.D., Miami University of Ohio
- My background encompasses extensive work in politics, youth development, and public policy.
- A teacher for six years, I was also Interim Director of the Hamilton County Democratic Party,
- Program Manager for the Americorps program "Public Allies," and Executive Director of Citizens for Civic Renewal,
- a citizen-based public policy organization.
- A Fair Economy
- Protecting Social Security and Medicare, and Prescription Drug Coverage for Seniors
- Improving Educational Opportunity
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- FEC Campaign Finance Information
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Kid's Voting
- Kid's Voting Ballot
- THE CENTER FOR RESPONSIVE POLITICS: Campaign Finance Report