(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Howard L. Berman
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
David R. Hernandez, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress, United States House of Representatives
- Phone: 818-891-0543; Addr: 10200 Sepulveda Boulevard, #300, Mission Hills, CA 91345
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Insurance Adjuster
Kelley L. Ross
- Our Common Welfare Comes First
- American of Mexican Descent, Unity as Americans first
- Protection of Our Civil Rights
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: College Philosophy Teacher
- BA, UCLA 1971
- MA, U of Hawaii, Manoa, 1974
- PhD, U of Texas at Austin, 1985
- Instructor, LA Valley College, 1987-present
- State Assemby Candidate, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000
- End Drug War, abolish police powers of FDA
- abolish unconstitutional federal agencies, e.g. Dept of Education
- privatize Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 28. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.