(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member California State Assembly, 67th District
- Former Member of Huntington Beach City Council for 6 years
- Member Bolsa Chica Land Trust
- Founded the citizen action group "Huntington Beach Tomorrow"
- Past President of the Huntington Youth Shelter
William R. "Bill" Orton
- Reduce the size of Government
- Less Taxes
- Healthy and Clean Environment
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Nonprofit Organization Director
- Community Member, Harbor Area Farmers Market (1997-present)
- Community Member, LBUSD Advisory Board on the Education of Homeless Children (2001-present)
- Community Member, Los Alamitos USD Long Range Planning Task Force (1993-94)
- Elected member, McGaugh School Site Council (1999-2000)
- California State Assembly staff for seven years
- BA in History (CSULB); Edison HS ('80), Wardlow Warriors ('76).
- Clean up OC's beaches by upgrading sewers, storm drains and waste treatment plants.
- A computer on every school child's desk, a credentialed teacher and a licensed nurse at every school
- Waive state fees for veterans applying for hunting or fishing licenses
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 67. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Orange County Register
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.