(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Alan Nakanishi, M.D.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Physician/City Councilman
- Mayor of Lodi 2001
- B.A. in Chemistry at Pacific Union College
- M.D. from Loma Linda University
- Major in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam war
- Masters of Health Administration from the Virginia Commonwealth University
- President of Delta Eye Medical Group, a six-physician group with offices in Lodi, Stockton and Tracy
Katherine E. Maestas
- Restoring our economy back to prosperity by balancing our budget and cutting government waste
- Providing cheap and plentiful energy to California residents and business
- Health care reform--We need to cut regulations and paperwork that hamper the doctor-patient relationship
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: County Planning Commissioner
- Graduate: CSU, Hayward, B.A. Political Science
- Graduate: American River College, A.A. General/Transfer
- Former Councilmember: Franklin-Laguna Area Community Planning Advisory Council
- Former Legislative Aide for Assemblymembers Romero, Alquist, and Nation
- Former Registered Lobbyist: American Institute of Architects
- Member: League of Women Voters
- Smart Growth: California must pursue land use policies that are economically, environmentally and socially sustainable.
- Education: California must continue to make our public schools -- K-12, colleges, universities -- a top priority.
- Working Families: Jobs availability, livable wages, affordable housing, and affordable, accessible healthcare are important issues I will fight for.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 10. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.