(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the Assembly
- Phone: 916-201-9982; Addr: 1127 11th Street, Suite 310, Sacramento, CA 95814; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Analyst
- MA, Economics
- BA, Economics
- AA, Transportation
- Elder, Shepherd of the Sierra Presbyterian Church
- Chairperson, Democratic Club of South Placer County
- Member, Placer County Democratic Central Committee
- Labor Issues: Restore the minimum wage, set minimum standards for paid vacation, protect employees from unjust firing, defend the right to unionize.
- Ethics: Uphold the American work ethic, withhold government contracts from law breaking firms, require polluters to clean up their messes.
- Reform state and local governments to address the regional consequences of urban growth.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 4. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.