(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas M. Mancini
- Occupation: Teacher-MPUSD; Incumbent
- BA; MPA, Golden Gate University
- Graduate, League of CA Cities Elected Officials Academy
- City Manager, San Juan Bautista, 1988-1992
- Pub Works Ass't, City of Marina 1986-1988
- Boards : FORA since '95; Monterey Salina Transit since '99; Waste Mgmnt District since '99; AMBAG '95-'00
- Memberships: Int'l City Mgr Assoc ('88-'01); Sons Of Italy, PhilAm Society, VFW Post 6359; NAACP; LULAC; AARP; Vietnam Veterans of Montery County.
Darryl Lee Choates
- Restoring and maintaining citizen confidence in their elected officials
- Continue improving Seaside's image with local, county, state and federal agencies
- Monitoring the City's financial health
Lloyd E. Humes
- Occupation: Businessman/Councilmember
- Occupation: General Contractor B-1, Ceramic Engineer
- Pacific grove High School Class of "1962"
- Monterey Peninsula College Computer Science
- Affordable Low Cost Housing
- Teen Center Expansion
- Major Grocery Store
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum: On Wednesday
- October 23rd at the Oldemeyer Center from 7-9 p.m. Sponsored by the Seaside Concerned Citizens, the Citizens League for Progress and the League of Women Voters of the Monterey Peninsula. For more information, contact Melissa Hlebasko at 656-9529.