League of Women Voters of California
Monterey County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Councilmember; City of Salinas; District 5; Voter Information
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (11/11)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Maria T. Giuriato
- Occupation: Management Analyst III
Richard E. Fors
- Occupation: Local Businessman/Coach
- Occupation: Commercial Truck Driver
- Neighborhood watch, Northridge Estates
- Salinas Police Community Advisory Committee
- Retired Monterey County Deputy Sheriff
- Experienced Law Enforcement 14 years
- Greyhoud Driver 14 Years
Andrew F. Bender
- Develop incentives for recruitment and retention of police officers
- Balance growth with water concerns
- More public involvement / young adult city participation program
- Occupation: Consultant/Community Volunteer
- Occupation: General Manager Businessman
- Owned and operated an Architectural Drafting Service for 8 years.
- Managed three multi-million dollar businesses for the last 12 years
- A graduate of Monterey High
Manuel P. Rivera
- Public Safety
- Protecting Our Children and Youth
- Affordable Housing
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Coast Weekly Monterey County
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.