League of Women Voters of California
Monterey County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Councilmember; City of Salinas; District 1 Voter Information
Unexpired Short Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (4/4)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Organizing Director
- Recipient, Ralph Atkinson Award 2001
- Commissioner, Monterey County Equal Opportunity Advisory Commission
- Member, Monterey County Redistricting Committee (District 1)
- Member, City of Salinas Redistricting Committee (District 1)
- Member, Salinas Union High School Redistricting Committee (Area 3)
- Member, Salinas City Elementary Redistricting Task Force
- Affordable & Inclusionary Housing
- Crime & Youth Violence
- Community Programs, Services & Facilities for Youth & Seniors
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- On Wednesday, October 30th at Alisal High School library, located at 777 Williams Road in Salinas. Starts at 6:30. Coffee and tea to be provided. Public gets to ask questions. Forum will be moderated by the League of Women Voters of the Salinas Valley.
Coast Weekly Monterey County
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.