League of Women Voters of California
Monterey County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Assessor-County Clerk/Recorder; County of Monterey Voter Information
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (191/191)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Stephen L. Vagnini
- Occupation: Deputy Assessor
- BA & MA University of Virginia
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life Volunteer
- Olson Elementary School - PTA President
- City of Marina - Economic Development Commmission - Chairperson
- MPUSD - 711 Committee, Committee Member
- Alliance for Better Community Schools - Chairperson
- Maintain high level of public service, honesty and integrity
- Move forward with technological advances in the Assessor's Office which will enable us to serve the public better
- Recruitment and retention of good employees
- Occupation: Assistant Assessor
- Graduate of Salinas High & Hartnell.
- A.B. Economics UC Berkeley.
- 30 years experience in Assessor's Office.
- Serve the public.
- Utilize computer technology to make our office more efficient.
- Improve the quality of the assessment roll.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.