League of Women Voters of Ohio
Butler County, OH
November 7, 2000 Election
Clerk of Courts; County of Butler Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 5 7:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (280/280)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Clerk of Courts
- 1997-99 OCCA Legislative Committee Member
- Justice Information System Task Force
- Data Processing Board Member
- MR/DD Strategic Plan Steering Committee
- Ohio Criminal Justice System Policy Board
- Ohio Justice Information Network Steering Com.
- Integrate the Justice Information System Network
- Provide responsible management of Legal and Title Division funds
- Set the standard for excellence in customer service
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Butler County Assistant Prosecutor
- Education: Doctor of Law (Emory); Bachelor of Arts (Case Western Reserve)
- Through his experience as a private attorney and as an assistant prosecutor, Brain Harrison has established positive working relationships
- with the judges, attorneys, law enforcement officials, and county agencies that comprise the justice system in Butler County.
- Provide reliable and efficient maintenance and retrieval of court files and documents.
- Foster cooperation with other county officials responsible for the justice system.
- Improve employee relations and empower clerk's staff to exceed customer expectations.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.