(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Charles R. "Chuck" Furmon
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Butler County Commissioner
- Police Lieutenant/Commander (retired)
- Former Mayor, City of Hamilton, Ohio
- Board Member, Neighborhood Housing Services of Hamilton
Catherine A. Stoker
- Provide services to Butler County residents while keeping taxes and cost as low as possible.
- Construction of new Butler County Corrections Center.
- Continue to improve Butler County's highway system.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business owner and West Chester Trustee
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, San Francisco State University
- 7 Years experience as a Trustee of West Chester Township
- Board of Trustees, Senior Citizens Inc., Charter Member - CLEAN
- Member of OKI I-75 Corridor Study Task Force, Co-Chair Symmes Rd Extension TID Task Force
- Member - Butler County Land Use Planning Committee
- Charter Member - RASKALS, volunteers providing home care for Seniors.
- Set spending priorities based on need and legal requirements-not cronyism and inappropriate luxury.
- Reduce wasteful spending (no more $2 Million loses like unusable software purchased recently).
- Keep the public Informed - put Commission Meetings on Local Access Television
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- INTERCOMMUNITY CABLE Candidate Forum
Program Play Dates/Times for
Election 2000: Butler Co. Commissioner Stoker/Furmon
10/6/00 7:30:00 PM,
10/7/00 9:00:00 AM,
10/13/00 7:30:00 PM,
10/14/00 9:00:00 AM,
10/20100 7:30:00 PM,
10/21/00 9:00:00 AM,
10/27/00 7:30:00 PM,
10/28/00 9:00:00 AM,
11/3/00 7:30:00 PM,
11/4/00 9:00:00 AM,
Shown on Channel 18
For more information, please call Phone (513) 772-4272.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.