League of Women Voters of California
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the City Council; City of Thousand Oaks Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Councilmember/Environmental Planner
- Director of SOAR (Save Open-space and Agricultural Resources)
- Author of Parks Initiative
- Initiated open-space zoning to save Hill Canyon
- Authored Environmentally-superior alternative for Lang to save ancient oak grove Dam
Edward L. Masry
- Protect Open Space
- Reduce Crime
- Protect Neighborhoods
- Occupation: Environmental/Consumer Attorney
- Occupation: CFP/Planning Commissioner
- Occupation: Councilman/Investigator
- Associate of Arts Degree - Paralegal Studies
- Public Administration - Pepperdine University
- Mayor - 1998
- Elk - B.P.O.E. Thousand Oaks Lodge 2477
- St. Pascal Baylon Men's Club
- Ca. League of Cities - Employee Relations Committee
- Complete our Parks and Open Space, using our parks endowment fund which I identified funding for in the amount of one million dollars.
- Complete Recreational Facilities - Bowling Alley and Ice Rink
- Maintain strong Public Safety - During the last 5 years I added 16 additional police officers.
- Occupation: Board Member, Conejo Recreation & Park District
Mary E. Harris
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Entrepreneur
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.