League of Women Voters of California
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
City Clerk; City of Oxnard Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Oxnard City Clerk
- Occupation: Deputy Clerk
- 35 years old; Lifelong resident of Oxnard
- Single mother of two children
- Attended local public schools; graduate of Oxnard High School
- Member of numerous local community organizations, including the PTA, BAPAC, and the NAACP
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree at the University of Phoenix
- Former City of Oxnard employee
- Restore a courteous and cooperative City Clerk's office
- Use technology to make city records more readily available to the public
- Reduce waste and inefficiency in city government
- Occupation: Federal Clerk/Screenwriter
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:41
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.