(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
Nathan Thomas Craddock
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Local Government Employee
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Phone: 323-876-3626; Addr: 7254 Hollywood Blvd. Apt #11, Los Angeles, CA 90046; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Optometrist
- California resident since 1971.
- Married 25 years; two daughters; ages: 16 and 11.
- Received Doctorate in Optometry from UC Berkeley, 1982.
- Long time supporter of innovational educational programs like the Waldorf School Movement.
- Enthusiastic about the Natural Law Party's approach: Prevent problems through education.
- Education: Present approaches not working; Promote proven programs that directly increase intelligence, creativity,moral reasoning, self-reliance.
- Crime prevention: It's time to turn to scientifically proven strategies to prevent violent crime. Locking people up is not enough.
- Genetically Engineered Food: Support a moratorium until the safety of such products can be firmly established; Require mandatory labeling.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 33. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings