(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Representative In Congress, 22nd District
- School Nurse
- Director of the Santa Barbara County Teenage Pregnacy and Parenting Project
- Director of the Parent and Child Enrichment Center
Michael B. Stoker
- Health Care
- The Economy and Taxes
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- Chairman, Agricultural Labor Relations Board, 1995-1999
- Santa Barbara County Supervisor, 1986-1994, "Most Valuable Official in County Government in America" 1993
- Chairman, Air Pollution Control District
- Member, Tri-Counties Area Agency for Aging
- 1992 Central Coast Seniors Commission "Public Officer of the Year"
- Majority Counsel, United States Congress, 1995
Richard D. "Dick" Porter
- Improving Education
- Reducing the National Debt
- Preserving Social Security
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Educational Research Consultant
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Property Manager
J. Carlos Aguirre
- End the drug war.
- Repeal Gun Control laws.
- Eliminate the income tax and the IRS.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Businessman
- Phone: 714-258-7678; Addr: 237 Shorebreaker Drive, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
The Campaign Finance Institute
Center for Responsive Politics
Commonwealth Club of California
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 22. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- League of Women Voters
Congressional Candidates' Forum
- Monday October 23, 7:00 pm
South County Regional Center
800 South Branch, Arroyo Grande