(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Richard W. Pombo
Tom Y. Santos
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Rancher
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Independent Businessman
- 1998 Democratic Candidate for Board of Equalization, Dist. 2
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Santa Clara University - 1978
- Bachelor's in Accounting, University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 1984
Kathryn A. Russow
- Social Security and Medicare
Jon A. Kurey
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Office Assistant
- Phone: 209-472-9368; Addr: 1962 Pontelli Court, Stockton, CA 95207; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 11. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.