(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Ellen O. Tauscher
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Founder/CEO, Child Care Registry ('91-'96)
- Drexel Burnham ('85-'88)
- Bear Stearns ('83-'85)
- American Stock Exchange ('80-83)
- Bache ('74-'79)
- BS, Early Childhood Education, Seton Hall University ('74)
Claude B. Hutchison, Jr.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Managing Director, Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Founder, CivicBank of Commerce
- Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve
- Past President, Lafayette School Board
- Finance Chair, Sutter Health-East Bay
- MBA Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration
- Born in Oakland, raised in Berkeley
- Make quality education America's number one priority
- Reform health care to expand access, reduce costs and protect patient rights
- Strengthen America's defenses against domestic terrorism, cyber-sabatoge and international terrorists
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Teacher/Project Manager
- Former CA State Chair for the Natural Law Party
- Children's Book Author
- Consciousness-Based Education
- Prevention Oriented Government
- Moratorium on Genetic Engineering of Food
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Commonwealth Club of California
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 10. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.