League of Women Voters of California
Imperial, Riverside County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 80 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (317/317)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Joey Acuna, Jr.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Citrus Rancher/Legislator
Susan Marie Weber
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: School Board Trustee
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Accountant/Businessperson
- BS Business Admin - Cal State University SB
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce - Gov't Affairs Committee
- Soroptimist International Palm Desert, Sunrise
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Friends of the Indio Senior Center - Board Member
- Minimize Government
- Maximize Self Responsibility
- Simple Math: Smaller Government = Fewer Taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 80. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.