League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 47 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (243/243)|
(Vote for 1)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the Assembly
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Fire Commissioner/Entrepreneur
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- Phone: 562-624-0365; Addr: 211 E. Ocean Blvd. #100, Long Beach, CA 90802; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 47. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.