(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Mother
- Physical Therapist
Suzanne E. "Sue" Jackson
- Improving Our Schools
- Reducing Traffic
- Providing Better, More Affordable Health Care
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Mayor/Businesswoman/Nurse
- Mayor, City of Monte Sereno
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Meeting Planner/Countinuing Education Provider
- Education-Improving Our Schools
- Transportation - Fight to reduce traffic congestion by fast-tracking improvements to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Affordable, High-Quality Health Care
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Scientist
- Community resident since 1976
- Ph. D. in Mathematics
- Same major computer co. employer 32 years
- Husband and father
- Taught at Stanford and UC Santa Cruz
- Libertarian Party member since 1972
- Stop financing projects by bonds that leave our children to pay the bill
- Control crime -- keep guns legal
- Support Medical Marijuana -- end insane war on drugs
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 24. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Sunday, Sept. 10
Campbell Community Center
Orchard City Hall Bldg. F
1 W. Campbell Ave, Campbell