(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Lawmaker
- Fiscal Policy Chair, California Postsecondary Education Commission
- Co-Founder Small Business: The Compass Group
- Trustee, Cupertino Union School District (1983-1991)
- Financial Analyst, Stanford University
- High School Math Teacher and K-12 counselor
- M.A., Guidance and Counseling Education
- Improving California's public education system.
- Protecting our quality of life.
- Working in partnership with Silicon Valley's private sector to create jobs.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Financial Advisor
- Former Mayor and Councilmember - Sunnyvale
- Santa Clara County Transportation Commission-Executive Committee; Vice-Chair,Finance Committee
- Association of Bay Area Governments-Executive Committee; Committee on Legislation & Government Organization
- League of California Cities(LCC)-Policy Committee on Transpotation, Communications, and Public Works- Chairman
- LCC-Chair, Subcommittee on Alternative Fuels; Chair, Technology & Telecommunications Task Force
- National League of Cities-Transportation & Communications, Steering and Policy Committee
- Transportation: governments favor jobs, but with jobs comes the demand on our roads and housing. We need to look at other alternatives.
- Education: California used to be the envy of the world. The key to improving education is to first return it back to local control.
- Crime: in this era of increasing fear(real and perpetrated by the media, kids are being denied a chance to develop social skills for living.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 22. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
LWV Candidates Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Weds. October 25, 7 to 10 PM
- City Council Chambers
Mountain View City Hall
500 Castro Street,