League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 11 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (462/462)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Contra Costa County Supervisor
- Pittsburg Mayor and City Councilmember 1987-96
- Pittsburg School Board Member 1973-87
- Co-Owner Pittsburg Funeral Chapel
- Graduate of St. Mary's College and JFK Law School
- Restructuring of local government funding and support
- Comprehensive review and overhaul of our educational system
- Increase support for transportation improvements combined with a review of growth and development policy
Frank J. Manske
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Security Services Executive
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Manager
- OpenVMS Systems Consultant
- Libertarian Activist
- To restore your rights to Life, Liberty, & Property.
- End the insane War on Drugs!
- Return property tax money to the counties.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 11. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.