(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Mayor/Businessman
- Continuous family residency in SLO County since the 1860s
- Graduate of Morro Elementary, Morro Bay High School and Cal Poly
- Employed at family-owned and operated business, The Galley Restaurant, on the Embarcadero since 1966
- Currently Mayor; previously served two terms as Morro Bay City Council member
- Founding and active member of the Estero Bay Youth Coalition; 100 hr volunteer for Morro Bay Rec. Dept.
- Member of National Esturary Program, Water Resource Advisory, Economic Vitality Committees
- Ensure continued maintenance dredging of our harbor and preservation of the harbor, bay, and estuary for future generations
- Open our Teen Center with recreational facilities and wholesome activities
- Maintain ongoing improvements of City services and infrastructure
- Occupation: secondary school teacher
- BA, San Diego State University
- Handicapped learning certificates, Cal State Northridge
- Morro Bay City Council, 1992-96, 1998-present
- Morro Bay Recreation and Parks Commission, 1990-92
- Teacher, San Luis Coastal Unified School District, 1989-present
- Equal Opportunities Commission Board of Directors
Harold A. "Curry" Curry
- Promulgation of participatory government and pursuing an informed electorate
- Environmental protection and enhancement
- Improving the quality of life through increased recreational activities and securing affordable services for residents
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Resident of Morro Bay for 22 years
- Chicano/Latino Caucus Member
- Special Olympics Coordinator
- Opposing Duke Energy
- Enhancement and Improvement of North Morro Bay
- Keeping City Utility Rates Affordable
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- League's Candidates' Forum
- Tuesday October 10, 7:00 pm
Veterans' Building, Morro Bay