(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Businessman/Conservationist
- B.S. UC Davis, Environmental Science and Public Policy
- Maintain the highest water standards for the district
- Ensure a reliable supply
- Demand fair rates for all customers
- Occupation: Utility Attorney
- General Counsel for leading internet utility company
- Former EBMUD staff attorney
- Juris Doctor, University of San Francisco School of Law
- BA, UC Berkeley
- Filipino and Asian American Bar Membership; United Pilipinos of Alameda
- Eagle Scout, Member of Church Council, 21 years in Alameda
Robert M. Arnold
- Work to ensure a high quality reliable alternative water supply for the Distgrict
- Maintain diversity in the workforce and in contracting; Honoring labor
- Promote fiscal responsibility, water conservation and fair rates
(This candidate has been invited to participate in Smart Voter but had not responded as of this date.)
- Occupation: CEO/Management Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
Friday, October 13, 7:45 PM
City Hall - Oakland, Hearing Room 1
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Oakland
Voters are invited to come and submit questions for the candidates.
Broadcast live on KTOP, Channel 10; rebroadcast before the November 7 election. Click here for KTOP schedule: http://oaklandnet.com/community/ktop2.html
The Oakland Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- East Bay Municipal Utility District Home Page