Hamilton County, OH
November 2, 1999 Election
The following list provides a summary of those areas that i would like to focus on during my term in office.
- Institute Sound Financial Management of School Resources
- Improve Academic Achievement of All Students
- Stregthen Academic, Fine Arts, Music, Technology, and Athletic Programs
- Assure the School Board is Always Accessible & Community Friendly
- Maintain Community Schools
- Enhance Educational Opportunities at All Princeton Schools
- Stregthen Ethical Standards
- Continue Safe and Family Friendly Schools
- Reestablish Princeton as the Employer of Choice
- Ensure Efficient and Accountable Use of Taxpayer's Money
- Join the Princeton Communities and Families Together With Common Goals
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Race
November 1999 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 19, 1999 04:55
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.